Anthony Tony O'Clery Exposed

Exposing the pathological lies of one of the weirdest opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Friday, January 26, 2007

www.bogus-oclery-pet-psychic.com

Anthony Tony O'Clery
Living In Vancouver, British Columbia


On the QuickTopic forum, Tony O'Clery tried to flex his psychic muscle and ended up flexing his psycho muscles instead. Out of the blue, Tony Bologna O'Clery started the following discussion about an alleged "dog" I owned. Needless to say, this is news to me:

Aoclery Said:
1893 Tony O'Clery. 01-24-2007 02:46 PM ET (US)
Jose Geraldo Moreno ---mentiroso, (liar in spanish), has not been well for many years, not since he whispered the gayatri into the ear of his dying little shi-tzu God Bless him.

My Response:
1900 Joe108. 01-24-2007 07:39 PM ET (US)
Tony Bologna O'Clery, regarding /m1898, Angelic asked you that question. Not I. Try to get your facts right.

Regarding /m1893, Tony Bologna O'Clery said:
Jose Geraldo Moreno ---mentiroso, (liar in spanish), has not been well for many years, not since he whispered the gayatri into the ear of his dying little shi-tzu God Bless him.

Where did you get this information from, Tony? I never owned a shi-tzu and was never into chanting the Gayatri. I surmise you obtained this information from the voices in your head or from your demons trances.

Aoclery Said:
1908 Tony O'Clery. 01-25-2007 11:24 AM ET (US)
I could be wrong about the breed of dog..Tony.

My Response:
1915 Joe108. 01-26-2007 03:07 AM ET (US)
Tony, you are a weirdo. Where are you getting this information about a "dog"? Do tell us. Out with it.

Aoclery Said:
1920 Tony O'Clery. 01-26-2007 11:55 AM ET (US)
Ahhh pull the other one joe, you know what I said was the truth.

My Response:
1922 Joe108. 01-26-2007 12:10 PM ET (US)
Tony Bologna O'Clery is obviously suffering from some sort of denial.

Tony, next time you enter your demons trances, tell the voices in your head that I am severely allergic to cats and dogs since as long as I can remember. Apparently either you or someone in your psychic family is making stuff up and you blindly believe it, just like you blindly believe made-up stuff about Sathya Sai Baba.

Aoclery Said:
1924 Tony O'Clery. 01-26-2007 01:41 PM ET (US)
However he did have a non shedding dog for a while that didn't cause him a problem.

My Response:
1925 Joe108. 01-26-2007 02:55 PM ET (US)
Tony, get psychiatric help. You need it.

I never owned a dog, cat or any other animal. This is not only amusing, it is pathetic. You can be certain I will update my blog and website with it.

This is the Anti-Sai Clown who has the audacity to call me a "mentiroso" (liar in spanish). Tony O'Clery is an Anti-Sai weirdo who claims he enters demons trances, hears voices in his head and is psychic.

Tony attempted to give me a psychic reading about an alleged dog I never owned! Next, Tony will probably say he was referring to some forgotten stuffed-toy dog I had in my childhood or that he was simply trying to "get a rise" out of me, "stir me up" or "push buttons" for whatever sick reason he has.

This is the guy who is attempting to "expose" Sathya Sai Baba. As I have said many times before: "nutters".

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home