Anthony Tony O'Clery Exposed

Exposing the pathological lies of one of the weirdest opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Who Are You Going To Call? The O'Clery Ghost Busters!

Anthony Tony O'Clery
Living In Vancouver, British Columbia


Not only does Tony O'Clery believe that he can speak to dead people, he sadly and obviously brainwashed his own daughter (Nicole) into thinking that she can do the same thing.

On his personal website, O'Clery claimed that he and Nicole spoke to several disembodied entities (Reference).

Some amusing and very revealing quotes:
"NICOLE AND I TALK TO EILISH 10th February 1996":
Nicole had smelt "death",and soon after I told her about Eilish's death she was in contact with her. It seems if a person who has passed over is thinking about a particular person, or the reverse situation, and a medium is involved, that sets up the link or channel. It is a three way connection, to start with, with the lower minds involved, especially if the deceased is still in the border plane.

This chapter covers our questions and answer period with the newly dead Eilish.Who had only just passed away on the ninth of February 1996.The language may be stilted but this is how it was .

Nicole acted as the conscious medium and relayed all the messages. Without meditation I was unable to hear or see Eilish, but I could see the images in my mind's eye. Eilish suffered from bone-cancer and died of pneumonia, in hospital. (Her family had kept from her the fact that she was dying but she indicated to Nicole and I that she was aware of the fact.)

Eilish not so confused in the border plane now, happy to communicate and starting to understand her present condition. She says that Angels/Devas appear as soon as she thinks of them.

During the session I held Esha's hand twice and felt the vibration and heat; Esha was happy about it.

Nicole saw her take form twice whilst talking to her. She said that she talked sweetly and was small and pale but happy. She also said that Eilish was wearing a white or pearl necklace. I saw Esha's face in my mind, or in Nicole's. Esha said again that the after-death experience was nothing like she had been taught, (Catholic teaching.) (Eilish at this time of course was still in the Border Planes, or Bardos.)

She stayed with Nicole for an hour just visiting at her apartment and said that she was quite a little missy .She said that some suffering my wife had as a child was.....(Private message). Eilish was very impressed with this type of "radio" she was using to communicate with Nicole, and she was happy she could be where she wanted immediately she thought of it. She also said that a lot of Anthony's friends are up here; (my friends).

The next day I did a meditation , and I explained the bhajan to her. She asked about the worshiping and what I was doing with the flame. I explained the Arti, Maya. (It seems that my psychic ability is far stronger on the astral and mental than it is on the lower bardos,where I am somewhat weaker, due to the late period of life that I took it up)

During one meditation I took Esha by the hand and we went up through the dimensions. As happened to me at an ashram in India. The next time I tried I was stopped by two Devas whe didn't want us doing it, for whatever reason. (She wanted her grandaughter to have one of her names. I was to put the request in an envelope and send it to the family, to be opened after the little girl was born. This was done and the little girl was so named.)

On the 17th of February, 1997 I was meditating in the bath but could not hear Esha. I took my consciousness up to the vital plane, asking for my Higher Self's, Blessing, passing mishapen ghoulies on the way. I found her shell floating with mouth open. Either abandoned or asleep, I decided abandoned, she had moved on. This was the second death.(I asked my Higher Self, for help during these sessions, and the process I used was to completely relax my body and go into a state of meditation, then visualise as much as possible until the visions came by themselves.)

I went up to see my uncle, Father Ted, on the Astral. He said Eilish had been there to his church but was not there now. Uncle John was dancing somewhere. Ted apologised for his rigidness whilst alive. I said not to worry, that was his belief system..

I went up to higher planes, there were formless beings, still couldn't find Eilish. Good blissful vibrations at this level.

I heard Eilish call my name, she said lots of my friends are up here and lots of God's Devotees have been helping and instructing her. I explained a little about God's Dream, Avatars and about all being One, Also that all was a dream no matter what level or plane we're on.

She was very happy and blissful and I talked about her husband Gregg. She said that she knew about him, she told me to buy him a book and send it to him. She was obviously very spiritual and could move through the different levels herself.

Around about this time I was getting visits in meditation from a soldier in uniform. He would appear as I was coming down through the dream plane. I mentioned it to my wife a few times, that a soldier was visiting me. I realised after a few visits that it was Basil Weston and that he was coming to me, looking for Eilish. Perhaps he was on a different plane from her. However I did have a vison of them together. He was her partner and had been killed in Burma during WWII, and received the V.C. for sacrificing his life for his platoon. On 22/4/96 I met Eilish again, she appeared young, with long hair and a coat. She was quiet at first, and I thought she was mad at me, but no, she embraced me-a thank you, I think.

I have found that I can communicate with Eilish if I meditate, go up the dimensions and visualise her. Last time I heard her "voice," saying that the image wasn't her, she was something else ,the image it seems is my mind's way of communicating with her. The image is just the message that I am trying to communicate.

Weird. Very Weird!

Not only does Tony O'Clery claim that he speaks to disembodied spirits (like "Eilish", "Father Ted" and "Basil"), he feeds his delirium to his own daughter and encourages it!

Tony O'Clery is an Anti-Sai Clown who tries to bamboozle others with his psycho-babble juggling act. The only people who believe O'Clery are the same gullible, naive, and biddable ones who believe O'Clery can divine the names to demons and communicate with dead people in self-induced trances. lol

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home