Anthony Tony O'Clery Exposed

Exposing the pathological lies of one of the weirdest opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Friday, July 28, 2006

O'Clery's Acid Trip, Alcoholism And Psylocybin

Anthony Tony O'Clery
Living In Vancouver, British Columbia

Click Here to read a post that Tony made in the josephcampbellmythologygroup Yahoo Group that stated:
Namaste Earl, Although psylocybin did open up my spiritual path , I did have a bad trip on acid. I was in a house in Houston and they had spanish style decor. Well for some reason I went back to the spanish inquisition, and it was a horror. I now feel it was a trip back to a previous life and I relived the whole experience. Except for occasional shifts back to the waking state it went on all through the night. I couldn't get down for about eight hours. I had heard some unsettling news the day before and whether this predisposed me to the bummer or not, I don't know. So there is a bad side to it all also. Problem was I was a drinker as well, and that took me years to give up. My drinking stopped when I took up meditation. As Jung said alcoholism is a search for spirituality at a low level. Nowadays I'm as clean as a whistle hahahahaahha....Tony.

Not only was Athony O'Clery a past alcholic (Refs: 01 - 02), he apparently used psylocybin (psychedelic mushrooms) to "open up his spiritual path" and experimented with illegal drugs like acid (LSD or lysergic acid diethylamide). Although O'Clery claims to be "clean as whistle" (a dubious statement), his "spiritual" rantings sound like they are coming from a person who is drunk and whose brain has been permanantly damaged by excessive, past drug use. This may also account for Tony's claims that he allegedly can see dead people, hear their voices in his head, glimpse past lives and can divine the names to demons oppressing others (Refs: 01 - 02).

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home